We know how designers like to create original everything so now we have an option for that. If you want a non-standard size in a flat, one-sided format in small quantities, our new DIY Sheet with Cutting is for you.
Here’s how to set up files in Illustrator:
- Create a 12″ x 18″ document, either landscape or vertical.
- Add guides for the print area: 11.5″ x 17″
- Create artwork in desired sizes and fit into print area, place all pieces at 90 degree angles, we cannot cut odd angles.
- Make a square or rectangle in the size you want, select it, then go to Objects > Create Trim Marks.
- If you have color or images that bleed off the edge, expand them to go at least .125″ beyond the trim marks.
Tip: Leave at least a 3/4″ between pieces for best results.
Minimum: 25 sheets, $1.77 per sheet (if you have a wholesale account)
DIY Sheets with Cutting is a great option for a set of odd sized cards, wedding place cards, custom sized postcards, disposable coasters and whatever else you creative types can come up with.