We’ve had several StationeryHQ customers recommend a Reorder button and though we already have one, we’ve never written up instructions on the process. With just a few clicks, you can find previous orders and reorder to your heart’s content!
1. Login at StationeryHQ
2. Click on your User Name (green highlight)
3. Under My Account in the left nav area, click on Orders (yellow highlight)
4. Find the order number. You may need to scroll down to find it.
(Hint: Mac- use Command F, PC- use Control F and type in the order number)
5. Click the Details button all the way to right (red highlight)
6. Click the Reorder button (orange highlight) and it will take you back into the cart
7. You can then change the order quantity with the drop down menu (purple highlight) and update your cart
We hope this makes your life a little easier!
Not sure if this is possible, or if I’m not seeing it; but, is there any way you could include a thumbnail/small jpg of the actual items you’re wanting to reorder for us visual folks? I may not always remember which art print or gift wrap design I am wanting to reorder solely based on the text description or order number of it. Just wondering, thank you!
Great suggestion, Lindsey.
We are working on our new platform and we are hoping to implement this.
Have a great weekend.